What's in my party arsenal?
How can you make every day a party? Check out the party essentials I keep in stock below -- everything you need to help make every day a celebration!
1. MASON JARS | Sip in style by serving your signature party drink in a mason jar, use them as utensil holders, centerpieces, or for party favors.
2. NAPKINS | Add personality and style to any table with colorful and fun napkins.
3. CAKE STAND | Make your cake POP and add an elegant touch to your party by using a cake stand.
4. BANNER | A Happy Birthday banner, Congratulations banner, or a #DIY like the one pictured above is an easy way to add a decorative touch to your next themed party.
5. BAKER'S TWINE | Perfect for tying up treat bags and bakery boxes and adding a beautiful finishing touch to your homemade goods.
6. CHALKBOARD SIGNS | Chalk board signs are a perfect way to customize your event in a fun, #DIY way.
7. CANDLES | Up your table scape game, transform your space and create a unique and romantic atmosphere using candles.
8. WRAPPING PAPER | Use wrapping paper as a table runner or for placemats is a quick and inexpensive way to add some style to your table.
9. FAVOR BAGS | Favors bags are perfect for favors and bring a decorative touch to any place setting or favor table. Spruce them up by tying them up with colored ribbons or baker's twine.
10. PHOTO BOOTH PROPS | Photo Booths are all the rage! Keeping photo booth props around makes it easy to add a #diy photo booth to any event, entertain your guests and send them home with great keepsakes.
11. CHARGER PLATES | Charger plates add the perfect finishing touch for any table setting.